This attraction is inside the Space Shuttle Atlantis structure. The line was very short and there are small (free) lockers to put your things inside. The attraction itself is pretty solid. For me it wasn't thrilling enough (I am a roller coaster guy) buy if you like space and always wanted to feel h..ow astronauts feel during take off - this 1 is for you!
The shuttle is surprisingly big. The space shuttle Atlantis is great monument of human success. It's amazing to walk around and see all the related equipment. The different exhibitions are fascinating.
Let's start from the end. It is one of the best hotels I had the chance to stay in. The hotel is amazing and the experience begins from entering the luxury residential resort "Golden Oak". After entering the gates you have 3-5 minutes drive to the hote..l with great landscape all around you. My overall experience was phenomenal, the hotel "feels" luxury all around and you can feel that a lot of thought was given to every element.
1. The rooms - look great, Very comfortable beds, lot's of great design elements that make the difference.
2. Spacious bath and shower with a built-in screen in the mirror creates a great showering experience.
3. Various of areas to choose from - anyone can find his spot in this enormous hotel with so many interesting and amazing spots.
4. Amazing Spa! - if you are into spa's, the one at Four Seasons Orlando is definitely worth a visit.
5. Children - they will LOVE it! a lot of places in the resort are very children friendly.
1. The character breakfast was nice, but I have expected more from the food that was limited and a little bit mediocre .
2. Challenging price.
3. Parking price.