- Collection of Information
- Non Identifiable and Anonymous Information ("Non-identifiable Information"). We may collect two types of data and information through Your use of the Platform and/or any of the Services and while You are viewing or otherwise using the Platform. To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. The Non-personal Information We gather consists of technical information and behavioral information, including, among others, the following:
- IP address
- User surfing patterns; and
- Theme parks chosen by You
- Theme park's popularity; and
- Individually identifiable information ("Personal Information")- to put it simple, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. The Personal Information gathered may contain, among other things, Your name, email address, phone number and any other identifiable information You have provided Us, including, any personal information contained in any User Generated Content and Feedback. Also, ThemeGo mobile web may use geo-location based technology to enable You to navigate through your personalized Itinerary in real-time.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-identifiable Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed a Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- Usage of Information
The Non-identifiable Information We collect is used mainly to learn about general trends of usage of Our Platform, enhance the User experience on our Platform, and in order to improve the Services, including for training and quality assurance purposes, and other lawful purposes. For example, We are using the Non-identifiable Information to determine which theme parks Users like or don't like based on traffic to those areas on the Platform or the Services, as well as their Feedbacks. We may also use certain statistical information, such as popularity of certain hotels, to promote certain Services offered through the Platform by such hotels. This may assist Us in building a better Platform and offering better Services to You.
The Personal Information is used to personalize the User's experience, thus improving and enhancing such User's experience, learn more about Your preferences and suggest relevant content to You.
- Sharing the Information with Third Parties
- Cookies & Local Storage
When You use our Platform and/or Service, We may use industry-standard technologies such as "cookies", Flash and/or Silverlight (or similar technologies), which store certain information on Your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow Us to enable automatic sign-in to the Platform and/or Service and make the User's browsing more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage option. Most browsers will allow the User to erase cookies from their computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash or Silverlight You should use the settings option of Flash/Silverlight according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if You block or erase, cookies, or change the settings of Flash and/or Silverlight, Your online experience may be limited.
The Company takes a great care in maintaining the security of Your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures, including by using a Standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certified encryption-based security of information on its Website. However, the Company does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- Third Party Sites
While using the Platform and/or the Services You may encounter links to third party sites. You may also use the Services from within third party sites. Please be advised that the third party sites are independent sites, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for them with regard to privacy matters or any other legal matter. Company encourages You to carefully read the privacy policies of such third party sites.